Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Bottles - Recycled and Repurposed

Well, this just goes to show that you can never have too many empty (glass) bottles laying around. After all, look what you could create with them over the weekend -


a humble ceiling bottle design



Yes, it's a house made of bottles



A wall of bottles in the garden



Bottle Trees



bottle art


OK, maybe saying '...a weekend' was stretching it a bit. But, I bet you could pull out one of these projects below in a weekend with the right tools and inspiration!


Bottle tree



wine bottle vases



bottle vases



bottle light


I am blusting over those bottle trees! Need to try one for myself.

Until next time...
Mike


Stumble this post




5 comments:

  1. Cute photos, I like the lights the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty are these pictures. I love the last one with the lights in the bottle very trendy. I just discovered your blog and love it. I am your newest follower.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What about a bottle topiary tree with little lights inside the bottles. I would hate to be under that bottle ceiling if there were an earthquake or tornado. But it is beautiful and probably good insulation. Ann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stylish,brilliant craftsmanship & creative thinking, no words to describe the house & its interiors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to see you're a fellow fan of Felder Rushing's blog.

    ReplyDelete

I'm listening! And responding - so let's create some buzz together for recycled and repurposed arts and crafts.

Related Post for bluevelvetchair.blogspot.com